Saturday, May 28, 2011

Star Wars Episode 1

Sorry guys that I'm talking about lots of Star Wars. But today I started my marathon of watching all the movies to remember Star Wars' 34 B-day. Anyways today I saw Episode 1. It still remains my lease liked episode, just the garbage in it just blows!

1. Where the fuck did Darth Maul come from? There is no story behind him.

2. Some of the line are cheap, even some of them rhyme like if it was a poem.

3. The force does not run in your blood stream!!! It isn't bacteria!!!

4. Some characters just act stupid. Like Anakin; He's like "I wonder where the trigger is at." He pushes a button pulls down a lever. I don't think he doesn't know what a trigger is

5. Jar Jar Binks. Enough is said about him.

That wraps up my little rant. Tell me what you think about my banner. Its simple and good looking in my opinion. And give me ideas of what to review or talk about.

18 comments:

  1. May the force be with u! Keep up with the good posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's terrible. i love the redlettermedia review of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blah. I remember seeing this. When it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cool. I too wondered wtf about Darth Maul. I wish he had a much greater story than he did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its ok but not my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's OK for having some holes in the plot though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harrison Ford once told George Lucas with regards to his writing ability "George, you can type this shit, but you sure as hell can't say it"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing wrong with talking about star wars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Why hello two strange men in bathrobes, whom I've never met before! You want to take my eight year old boy off with you, & I'll most likely never see him again? Sure, why not!'

    Mother of the year, all years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Wellpickedbooger Best mother award XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I remember is Darth Maul looked like a total badass. It was a looong long time ago I saw this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I enjoyed it when I was a kid, but watching it later, the movie feels so cheap. Too hollywood and not Sci-fi enough

    ReplyDelete