So there are reports that Microsoft was in the works of a Zune "Nano". I have a Zune HD myself, I'm very happy with this product but there are a few issues. I felt like Microsoft just kicked the Zune device line in the dirt and just went to WP7. The Zune HD also lacks Apps. When Zune HD first came out, it had alot of potential but it sort of died just due to increasing technology and alot of competition against Apple and their iPod Touch line.
So what do you guys think about the Zune "Nano"? Links are provided below
Monday, May 30, 2011
Sunday, May 29, 2011
I went ahead and changed the URL. herro1234.blogspot.com was just plain stupid XD Anyways I changed the URL to thereviewerblogger.blogspot.com/. Eventually if this blog gets slightly bigger, I'll purchase a domain to make the URL smaller. I also went ahead and changed the URL under the banner to appropriate the new URL. Thanks and have an awesome day :)
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Sorry guys that I'm talking about lots of Star Wars. But today I started my marathon of watching all the movies to remember Star Wars' 34 B-day. Anyways today I saw Episode 1. It still remains my lease liked episode, just the garbage in it just blows!
1. Where the fuck did Darth Maul come from? There is no story behind him.
2. Some of the line are cheap, even some of them rhyme like if it was a poem.
3. The force does not run in your blood stream!!! It isn't bacteria!!!
4. Some characters just act stupid. Like Anakin; He's like "I wonder where the trigger is at." He pushes a button pulls down a lever. I don't think he doesn't know what a trigger is
5. Jar Jar Binks. Enough is said about him.
That wraps up my little rant. Tell me what you think about my banner. Its simple and good looking in my opinion. And give me ideas of what to review or talk about.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
I got alot of comments from alot of Star Wars fan on my post yesterday. Are any of you guys gonna purchase it? I am for sure! I really want to see Episode 3 again in HD same goes for 2. Im not too hyped up for the original trilogy but its still worth it. Once again people, May the force be with you
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Today 34 years ago. On May 25th 1977. The big hit film of Star Wars released in theaters to a huge cinema revolution. Today you still see the effects of Star Wars in adults who grew up watching these films and you see children today watching Star Wars. Even though I think the new Clone Wars series isn't great. I remember watching Star War Ep. 4 growing up, I always used to hide behind the couch and pretend to blast troopers in the intro scene.
Now you guys comment on your favorite episode and what you remember while growing and watching Star Wars
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Do you think this Big Papa has took over the PC gaming market share?
I have been on Steam for years now. Ever since the early days of CSS. And recently like around X-mas of '09. They decided to put game sales. Valve is filled with smart ass people. Eventually Steam just boomed and sales just sky rocketed due to discounts. Looking back at my purchases, a majority of them were discounted games. For example .
1.Bad Company 2, I got that game for $6.79
2.GTA 4: $7.49
Tell me those aren't great deals on some good ass games. Services like Steam, Onlive, and Direct2Drive are taking over the market share for PC games by using the idea of having deals. I think the sales at places like Target and Walmart aren't that great
Monday, May 23, 2011
First of all, I watched this movie at the midnight premiere. I also watched this in 2D. I didn't really feel like spending an extra $3 bucks for crappy 3D.>
I had really good expectations with this film due to the great movies in the past. But no. I thought it was crap; In my opinion I thought it was the crappiest Pirates. My favorite is still Pirates 2.
There were a few things that just bugged me about the movie.
1. The story made no sense once you see the ending *SPOILER* Pretty much the whole movie was about The Fountain of Youth. At the end the damn thing is used by Penelope Cruz's character because she was dying. Just what?!?!
2. The transitions were pretty bad. It was like "I'm on a boat!" (Transition) another person is on a different boat. This crap went on about 3/5 of the movie. It got annoying after a while
3. No character build up. They tried to make the priest and mermaid story important. But it just didn't feel like it was enough.
4. THE SPANISH!!! I had a huge issue with this. At first they were like "Yeah, fountain youth! Lets find this shit." (*SPOILER*) And then when Jack and everyone else finds it, the Spanish out of fucking no where! Were like "Destroy this shit!" Lolwut?
In conclusion I give this movie 2 stars out of 5.
I just really didn't like it. Its enjoyable but not great.
Until next time guys.
See you soon